Thank you for stopping by. I’m Shaun Mymudes and want to share who and what I am and what I will do when I join your team.
I DRIVE Business Growth to Market Domination.
Click below to see more of what my business associates and employees say about me.
I worked with Shaun a few years ago when we were at the same company. Shaun was my line manager and it was an amazing pleasure to work with him. He was attentive, professional and always took to the time to attend to any issue as a team.
Shaun is a great leader, leading by example and always giving the team their place to shine. He was greatly appreciated by the entire US team.
Under his leadership the US business thrived! It doubled its sales in less than a year and he built an ecosystem for the US business that proved to be successful for for many years.
Shaun is the manager I will always remember and speak fondly of years after we stopped working together, solely because of his leadership.
Louisa Rokach, Former SolidCAM Administrator
For over the last 25+ years, I have worked at Amazing Companies that started out Small and Grew to become Major Players. Nothing I love more than Team Building, Product Messaging, Development and Placement, Creating Systems for Employee Success and Working Shoulder To Shoulder with a Team to Rise to the Top of OUR Market. <More>
Sales and Marketing Manager/Chief Operations Officer | December 2008 – December 2022
SolidCAM, Inc. – The leaders in integrated CAM software for programming CNC machines.
- Drove all new very successful marketing and sales strategies for entire company that grew SolidCAM by 10 times (sales and personnel) through innovative marketing, sales management, and aggressive new customer acquisition tactics (fastest growth of all regions).
- Built and managed partner channel, record setting direct sales and technical teams through recruitment, screening, hiring, and training that resulted in record sales and increased subscription rates from 34% to79% (best in the world).
- Launched independent corporate financial structure including takeover of all billing, accounting, payroll, forecasting, budgeting and developed dynamic metrics graphical dashboard from SalesForce CRM for the daily tracking of 27 critical KPI’s including sales, demonstrations, lead generation, and support performance.
- Produced selling tools, systems, and materials for launching SolidCAM direct and reseller business-to-business (b2b) sales. This included selling systems and procedures, sales scripts, an interactive DVD that dramatically raised sales, and an automated pricing guide that simplified the entire sales process.
- Appointed as company spokesperson for press releases, media interviews and numerous staff training and marketing webinars.
Director Sales and Marketing | April 2006 – July 2008
CAMCAD Technologies – Reseller for SURCAM, SolidCAM, Copious, and multiple CAM Post Processors Tools.
- Launched all new Sales Operations and Marketing Materials for SolidCAM, a newcomer to the US. Market. Assisted company being named “New Reseller of the Year” for SolidCAM and increased scope and reach of Sales and Service from 5 States to 8.
- Sold CAM software and services while also managing inside and outside sales teams, setting new records each year and launched 3 new successful products with marketing collateral and sales campaigns creating a 20% increase in revenue in the first year. Also responsible for key account management.
- Produced technical sales demonstrations, impactful marketing campaigns, and strategic sales plans. Created Interactive information CDs that led to 22% increases in revenue and greater product visibility. Produced graphics, and content for dedicated reseller website.
Global Director of Product Management & US Marketing | September 1994 – April 2006
FARO Technologies – 3D measurement, imaging, and realization technologies for manufacturing.
Built all new North American marketing team of 25 which raised demonstrations by 30% and revenue by 27% as Director of US Marketing from 2004 to 2006.
Integrated 3 new company acquisitions into a cohesive product Line with branding, team building, product marketing, advertising, sales tools, messaging, and support material. co-managed hardware and software development teams for projects with aggressive timelines. This Included new products development for hardware and software as product manager from 2000 – 2006.
Designed, managed, and created product content for the first FARO Corporate database website as product marketing manager from 1999 – 2000.
Set new revenue records and was top salesperson for three consecutive years as outside sales account manager from 1996 – 1999.
Created first 3d digitized models for marketing and sales of new product as application engineer from 1994 – 1996.
1992 – 1994
1983 – 1987
A.A.S. in Computer-Aided Design – Mechanical Engineering
ITT Technical College – Mech CAD | GPA 3.92, Perfect Attendance, VALEDICTORIAN
Bachelor of Science in Marketing/Business Administration
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee | GPA 3.3
- Promoted to Chief Operations Officer after 2 years at SolidCAM
- Valedictorian – Computer Aided Design
- Top Salesperson for Three Consecutive Years at FARO Technologies
- Co-inventor for Patent US6612044B2
- Tom Hopkins Sales Bootcamp Graduate
- “Best in Show” Award for IMTS 2012 Booth
- Student of the Year in Isshin-ryū Karate
Proven Company Builder Specializing in Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Team Building, Product Management, for Marketing, Sales, and Customer Acquisition/Retention.
Strategic Growth Program Developer, Utilizing Market Research for Lead and Demand Generation, Product Planning, Positioning, and Messaging.
Expert in Matching Customer Pain-points, Needs, Wants, Motivations and Mindset to Product and Service Value Promotion through Sales and Marketing Channels.
Experienced Cross-functional Team Builder and Leader through Collaborative ongoing Communication with all Staff Members.
Outstanding Sales and Solution Selling History through Lead Generation, Product Demonstration, and Closing Deals.
Creating and Managing Metric Dashboards for KPI management through Extensive Spreadsheet Proficiency and CRM integration.
Social Media, Online Media, and Printed Media Planning and Implementation based upon ROI Performance.
Successes in Written and Video Content Creation, Training, Presenting, and Motivating with “Boots on the Ground” Leadership.
Recruited and Managed Hundreds of Business Alliances.
Award winning Tradeshow Planning, Design, and Coordination.
- Goldmine CRM
- Word Press/Typo 3
- MS Project
- Google Analytics
- Sony Vegas
- MS Project
Contact Me or Send a Message