Presenter and Spokesperson
I do Interviews for Online Blogs, Manufacturing Website Portals and Tradeshows. I also do Numerous Internal and External Webinars, Press Conferences around the world, Product Launches and Hosted Company Events.
Constant Monitoring of Key Criteria is Critical for SUCCESSFUL DECISION MAKING. In this example I created (purposely blurred), the data is automatically pulled from SalesForce directly into Excel Pivot Tables and Charts. The criteria Includes:
- Year to Date (YTD) Revenue Data Tracking with Totals and Percentages by Month, Year, and All Time for Individuals and Aggregated.
- Revenue Comparisons by Products and Type (New Customers, Upgrades and Subscriptions by YOY, MOM, YTD
- Demonstration Tracking by Totals and Percentages by Month, Year, and All Time for Individuals and Aggregated.
- Pareto Tracking of Support Issues, Daily Ticket and Call Volume, and Technical Support Usage Trends
- Reviews and Upgrades Tracking by Team Members
Tradeshow Design & Execution
My Best Promotion EVER was putting a Product Trial DVD Polybagged with 83,000+ September Issues of the leading trade Magazine. SALES INCREASED BY 124% THAT YEAR and Sales from the Impact of the Promotion were realized for Many Years Afterward.
Just a few of the hundreds of Campaigns and Promotions I have created.
I Created a Customer Review and Team Incentive Program that Generated over 500 Positive Responses.